Friday, September 5, 2008

Frogs!

I found this little light set at the Bike Gallery today while driving home. I got a wild itch to polish all the chrome on my bike and stopped to pick up some shine-in-a-bottle.

Then, while I was in there, I saw these cute little wrap around bike lights that work great and wrap around almost anything! The plastic is kind of soft and stretchy and the light is powerful enough to get some attention. The best part is that they save your life and look really cute doing it. They're also easy to take on and off if you're worried about stuff getting stolen (like I am).

Frog - Red & White

I got a red one for the back light and a white one for the front. They have a steady beam setting and a blinky setting too. I feel like they look a lot cuter than the normal black screw-down type that have Velcro or something equally as dumb.

These were $11.95 each at the Bike Gallery, or www.bikegallery.com and they're called the Knog light, and this model is the frog.

3 comments:

Micro said...

yeap - i've got a bunch of these frogs - but i've seen soem twin LED KNOG 'beetles' that are meant to come out soon. They are even smaller - brighter and somehow cooler. - m

Sally S said...

Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!X-MAS Present!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs!Frog Knogs

Jennifer said...

Awesome! I'll look for the beetles...